Races are scheduled to start at 10:00 AM on the second Saturday of the month from February to November with registration starting at 9:30 AM.

Racers must be present during the entirety of the race classes they are entered in to be eligible for points awarded.

All classes have the same point scale for 1st through 4th place.  A racer cannot place more than once per class.  When we get down to eight cars left in a class, if anyone has more than one car in it, they will race themselves until they are down to one car.  This enables more racers to score points.

Cars entered in the wrong class cannot be re-entered in the right one.  If you are unsure what class to enter a car into, ask a race official.  Once a class has begun, registration ends for that class.  Cars are announced for each race, so racers know when their car is racing. Make sure your cars are numbered and legible, if they are not they will be disqualified.

Points awarded are: 10 for 1st place, 6 for 2nd place, 3 for 3rd place, and 1 for 4th place.

Registration is $1.00 for 4 cars ors $5.00 for 24 (maximum).  You may enter your cars in one or all of the classes you are eligible for.  Kids 15 and under who bring 24 cars to race at any race during the year, will be given a free car from the prize table. A race official will help with this, if wanted.  We feel this will allow the kids to have access to fast cars and begin to build a garage that will be competitive in the races they enter.  This is open to all months of the year, meaning there are no limits to the free car.  75% of the registration goes towards the monthly prizes and the other 25% goes towards the year end trophies.

During the regular season, the champion of each class will retire until the season championship in November. In other words, if your car wins its class, you "garage it" until November, when it will race for the CAR OF THE YEAR Championship.  This race will honor the fastest car entered in each class throughout the entire season.   To be eligible for the Car of the Year trophy, you must attend and race in a minimum of three monthly racing events.

We will give thanks to God through a devotional time during the race day. Participating in the devotional time is not required to race.

This program is sponsored by Relevant Life Youth, a ministry of Relevant Life.  The Orange Track Racing board will answer questions and resolve all disputes.